Termite destruction to residential and commercial buildings in the U.S. Costs more than $1 billion annually. Subterranean termites, the most destructive of all termite species, account for 95% of the destruction. The termite’s destructive effect on our urban surroundings is in general often described in monetary terminology, such as expenditures for destruction and repairs and preventative care expenses.e treatment costs.
TYPES OF TERMITE TREATMENTS
- Liquid treatments help deter termites immediately plus offer protection from future infestations.
- Liquid treatments may be applied on the inside, outside and within the home’s foundation, providing a protective area around the home.
- Liquid wood treatments may be injected directly into active termite infestations.
BAIT & MONITORING PLUS DIRECT LIQUID
- Monitoring stations are placed in strategic at-risk locations around your home to determine termite activity.
- Once termite activity is detected, the monitoring station is replaced with the bait device. termites then ingest the bait and share it with other termites, helping to establish colony control.
Truly Green Pest Services Termite Program:
We customize your termite program based on the linear footage of your home. We will use monitoring stations and liquid treatment for immediate termite eradication.